Misdemeanor Crimes

Crawford County Misdemeanor Defense Attorney

A misdemeanor offense can be a problematic flaw on your criminal record, which can negatively impact the rest of your life. Having a misdemeanor offense on your criminal record can make it harder for you to land a job, get housing, and further your education. Contact us if you need help handling a misdemeanor charge. Our Crawford County misdemeanor defense attorneys at The Stone Law Firm, LTD work hard to protect our clients and their futures.

Call our team to learn what we can do to help you - (419) 610-2032.

The Stakes Are High with Misdemeanors

Imagine you had a great interview for your dream job, but the company moves forward with another applicant because your background check uncovered a criminal mischief charge. Even charges for what may have been harmless pranks can have lasting effects that negatively impact your future opportunities.

We are able to handle a range of misdemeanor charges, including:

  • Criminal mischief
  • Inducing panic
  • Disorderly conduct
  • Petty theft
  • Assault

Pleading guilty to charges without consulting with a lawyer will not make them simply go away and is unlikely to secure the long-term results you want. If you retain our law firm to represent you, we can negotiate with the prosecutor in an effort to get your charges dismissed. We look out for your long-term interests and your well-being.

Do You Need to Clean Up Your Criminal Record?

Our law firm can guide you through the expungement process in an effort to get an arrest removed from your criminal record. After an expungement, when a potential employer or landlord runs a background check, the arrest will not be seen.

Your Case Matters, Call (419) 610-2032 Today

Our law firm, The Stone Law Firm, LTD, works tirelessly to protect individuals facing a range of criminal charges beyond misdemeanor offenses. We provide the most cutting-edge criminal defense complete with up-to-date knowledge on the latest changes in legal developments.

For proven defense, call our attorneys for dedicated guidance.


Send My Information