Crawford County Nursing Home Planning Lawyer
Legal Counsel for Your Next “Home Sweet Home”
As your loved one gets older, their needs change, which means it’s important to have access to the help and support required for their needs. You may not have the time or means to personally help your loved one, so it’s time to take the next step and find professional care in a comfortable environment for them.
Allow us to help you make informed decisions for your future. Call (419) 610-2032 or contact us online!
Thousands of seniors choose a nursing home based on their medical, personal and social needs, which can be difficult to navigate because of financial and insurance limitations. Whether your plans to reside in a nursing home are temporary or permanent, your costs may still average $7,000 a month.
We understand how overwhelming these expenses may be, which is why our lawyer is dedicated to pursuing a nursing home that won’t deplete your assets in order to afford it. Our nursing home planning lawyer has in-depth knowledge of effective resources and insurance plans that could help you identify the best nursing home for your needs, and will work to find ways to help you afford it.
Helping You Find the Right Nursing Home in Crawford County
There are different types of nursing homes that offer unique services for senior citizens. Whatever your needs may be, our nursing home attorney can help you create a plan so you can spend this chapter of your life happy and carefree.
There are two common types of nursing home facilities, though we can help you explore other long-term care options:
Intermediate care facilities:
- A long-term care facility in which certified nursing assistants (CNAs) provide custodial daily care to those who have a mental disability or declining health.
- Residents receive daily assistance with routine activities hygiene, grooming, exercise, medication intake, etc.
- These residents typically require less daily assistance than those at skilled nursing facilities.
Skilled nursing facilities:
- Registered nurses (RNs) or licensed nurses (LPNs) are available 24 hours a day and are intended for patients who require constant monitoring and availability of medical personnel.
- This option provides 24-hour supervision, and medical, nursing, dietary, pharmacy and activity services.
The services you receive may differ depending on your insurance coverage. Therefore, our attorney will examine your financial and personal situation to create your nursing home plan in a way that protects your hard-earned assets but still meets your needs.
Having a Plan Is Essential. Call (419) 610-2032 to Learn How We Can Help!
Our attorney has an extensive history of successfully securing nursing home arrangements for our clients. You must start planning for your long-term care as early as possible, as the process is complex and confusing. The paperwork and regulations involved in nursing home planning are daunting and time-consuming, which is why it’s in your best interests to hire our firm to guide and prepare you.
You can count on us to:
- Thoroughly examine your financial scope to determine how to best protect your assets so that you don’t have to sacrifice them for long-term care
- Help you identify a proper insurance plan
- Explain your nursing home options carefully
- Create a straightforward, detailed, and legal nursing home plan
- Provide effective legal counsel every step of the way
- Answer your questions and concerns in a respectful and understandable manner
Start planning today. Call us at (419) 610-2032 or reach out online.