About Eyer Stone, LTD
Offering Award-Winning Representation
Attorney Adam C. Stone founded our law firm on two critical principles: Every individual deserves effective representation and every case is important. Based in Bucyrus, Ohio, Attorney Adam C. Stone and Attorney Tani L. Eyer work hard to serve the needs of clients in the surrounding areas. Get to know our Crawford County attorneys and learn more about what Eyer Stone, LTD can do to help you.
Every Case Is Important. Every Case is Unique.
Most people do not have a thorough understanding of our country’s complex legal system, which can make it feel intimidating to talk to a lawyer. At Eyer Stone, LTD, that won’t be the case. We work relentlessly to minimize your burden of stress because we want you to feel comfortable working with us. Once you walk through our doors and retain our representation, it becomes our job to worry about resolving your legal challenge. We strive to deliver the highest quality counsel you can find.
What Can Clients Expect from Our Firm?
- Our compassionate staff will do everything possible to understand your legal issue.
- We will carefully explain your options and develop a customized strategy to best meet your legal goals.
- We never stop working to provide our criminal defense and elder law clients with honest counsel, strong representation and close communication.
Working to Improve Our Local Community
Our founding attorney, Adam C. Stone, genuinely cares about our clients and community. He is actively engaged in the areas of education and civil rights, and our team works hard to encourage and support local schools in Crawford County, Ohio. To learn more about his professional passions and experience, please review From Adam’s Desk.
Tani L. Eyer is our elder law attorney who is passionate about helping the elderly in legal matters involving estate planning, Medicaid, probate, and guardianship, among other areas. She is highly involved in the legal community, serving as current President of the Crawford County Bar Association and as a fellow of the Ohio State Bar Foundation, where she serves as a Development Committee member. She is also on the board of Crawford Works and is a member of the Bucyrus Rotary Club. Read her attorney bio for more.
What Are Some Things That Set Our Criminal Defense & Elder Law Firm Apart?
We are highly regarded for our accolades and involvement in the legal community:
- Citation of Honor for civil rights work during law school – Dayton Unit of the NAACP
- District 5 Community Service Award for Attorneys 40 and Under – Ohio State Bar Foundation
- First ever “Defender of the Month” – Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights
- Current President – Crawford County Bar Association
- Fellow & Development Committee member – Ohio State Bar Foundation
Learn More About Our Crawford County Lawyers
Contact our law firm if you are looking for criminal defense or elder law representation from an experienced attorney who cares about your legal matters. Attorneys Adam Stone and Tani Eyer take the time to get to know you personally to better meet your unique legal needs.